Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Meeting Star!

I'm meeting Seralina/Star in real life on Friday.
Why should I not be worried?
Because I've got magical powers and a pair of WINGS for Pete's sake. (Whoever Pete is.) So if there's any danger, a quick zap and a few wing flaps will bring me to safety.
Even though I'm not expecting Star to be evil or anything. I can sense that she's not a lyer. (And, er, when I sense stuff, it happens.)
Anyways, back to business.
Today I tried the amulet on. And when I did... I transformed.
I had on this GORGEOUS orange-pink top and skirt. I also had knee-high orange boots with pink crystals at the clasps. And fingerless gloves and a gold tiara. My hair got longer and straighter, and my eyes turned orange-pink instead of hazel. And my wings got a few inches longer.
It was GORGEOUS. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS.
I LOVE it soooo much! So pretty. Whenever I'm not in disguise as a normal human, I'll be in my transformed state. It's so gorgeous.
- Arella (Not calling myself Elara until I get used to it.)

1 comment:

Star said...

Don't worry. I'm not some joking evil person. I promise. Seeya later. Even though I'm already waiting with my laptop and somebody won't stop bugging me (and by someone, I mean evenyone who is with me) Seeya!
~*Star* (and her "flock")
Cool outfit!