Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finding It All Out!

I told a fellow blogger about me being from Cellestina and I asked if that was one of the moons of Crystaralight, and here's her responce:
"Yes! That's the the crystal-light(celestial) moon! Do you have any sorta Opal necklace? Cause I was told all the princesses have special amulets to symbolize their powers. I think they're is more than one Celestina princess. The names that ring a bell are: Alena, Celina and Elara. Any of those ring bells? Ratana, your last name ment crystal. Just replying to your question!~*Star*"
My responce to that?
"Elara sounds familiar times a million. Arella, Erella, Elerra, Elara... see? And after a quick snatch of a photocopy of my adoption certificate my adoption-parents gave me (I needed it for a school project) my original name was 'Elara Solaris', but they liked the name 'Arella' more so they changed it to that. (Those weirdos.) And I don't have a special necklace... or do I? Maybe I'll find a necklace that seems familiar at a jewelry store. I'll stop by all the jewelry stores I can find today. - Arella"
So that's why I didn't post yesterday. I stopped by millions and millions of jewelry stores, getting many funny looks because my clothes are uber dirty now and I didn't carry a Louis Vuity or whatever it's called purse. They must've been thinking, "How the heck does that girl expect to afford this stuff?!?" Teehee.
Anyways, I eventually stopped by a jewelry store, and totally zoned out when I saw this gorgeous sunstone amulet. I was kind of just standing there. Staring. With all of the costumers staring at me, too, because I was staring at the amulet. And finally I realised what was happening, so I reached in my pocket and got out fifty dollars, all the money I had. Too bad the amulet was eighty.
So, I did what any kid would do... er, well, any kid who NEEDS the amulet to help her powers and has wings so she knows she could get away as fast as possible- I snatched the amulet off of the display and ran out. The security started running after me. Good thing I'm fast... but not for long. I stumbled on a rock! I fell to the ground, and when I got up, one of the guys was about to whack me with his club- so I threw some light at him, and he fell to the ground, moaning in pain. The others gasped, and instantly got their shotguns out. I knew magic wouldn't be fast enough to block the speeding bullets because I'm not that great at it, so I popped my wings out and flew away. They obviously thought the light was really poison dust or something, because they were pretty shocked when my wings popped out. Most of them dropped their guns on the ground.
Thankfully, it was 3:00 AM so no news reporters were out. So no worries on bad publicity. For now.
- Arella

2 comments:

Star said...

Yeah, your amulet is a sunstone if I recall. I didn't get very much info on the princesses. I just know most of their names. I think your power is the celestial sunlight or something. Wanna meet somewhere in New York? I can help you figuer stuff out. Don't worry. Well...unless one of those evil wolf-like being fallows me again. But I'm sure that could be handled.
Keep blogging!
(you got a special laptop too? Cool!)
~*Star*
P.S. Nothing is wrong with a flock of eight! I'm sure we'll have way too many people by the time we get back to saving Crystaralight and the moons.
Can't wait to meet you (in a good way)

angel boy said...

cool you got a sunstone amulet and i hope your power get better and better can u help me grow my wings and get my powers please im sorry i am nusencents im only 10 though and keep blogging