Friday, June 15, 2007

Meeting Star & her Flock, cutting my knee, and 5 million clicks for nothing, oh my!

Well, I meet Star & her Flock in a half hour. I am so excited! I can't wait to meet other people like me. Before I felt so alone and weird until I read her blog. It feels good to have more people like me. I can't wait!!!
Anyways... yesterday my life totally changed. BIG-TIME.
I was walking in the city, and suddenly a guy propped a gun against my head. He threatened me to give him my amulet or he'd shoot me. I blasted light at him and he fell down, and when he got up... he morphed into an Eraser-like creature.
I was totally freaked out. I ran into an alley and transformed into my new form. I fought the Eraser-thing for a bit, and finally decided to leave. The stupid Eraser-thing had slashed my knee, and it started bleeding like CRAZY. I was able to make it stop bleeding, but now there's a nasty scar that won't go away, even with magic. It's terrible.
In other news, I stayed up clicking on maximumride.com and I was one of the people who got it to 5 MILLION CLICKS- looks like it was all for nothing, though. Check out the site now, stupid Flyboys (Who think they're Erasers o_0) totally vandalised the site. Maybe I could sue them for vandalism, teehee. :D
- (A very excited/mad/weirded-out) Arella

1 comment:

Star said...

I am waiting.....how much longer? Well, I am waiting by a bathroom thing right now cause the little ones needed to use it. Oh, and so do I!
Bye! And Hi...soon!
~*Star*