Thursday, June 7, 2007

We are the champions of the phis-ed test (well, most of us)

Whoo! I passed the Presidential Physical Fitness Test (gosh that's a long name.) Most people I know did. Except friend/enemy, who turns out to really be a friend after a chit-chat with her about how I felt. (She says sorry, and she's just grumpy on Monday mornings.)
My friends brought in nailpolish again, and I decided not to wear bright, fire-engine red. :D
Since it was the last art club of the year, we had a pizza party! We played kickball at the end, and thanks to a little magic, I kicked the ball pretty far. (Yes, I know I've stated I hate kickball, I do. But EVERYONE in the whole art club was playing it, and sitting at the sidelines watching is way boring.)
Today rocked- except for one little problem:
My back hurt all day. Like crazy.
There's to little line-shaped spots next to eachother on the center of my back that have been getting redder and redder since a few days after I found out I had magic. They hurt so badly! It's really annoying. It's aching hard as I right this.
But other then that, today was totally rocking awesome.
- Arella
P.S. I have a doctors appointment Monday, so I won't be able to post then until, maybe 6 or 7 PM that night. Just an early heads-up incase I don't get a chance to post until then.