Friday, June 8, 2007

A good but painful day

Today was bittersweet.
In normal terms, everyday terms like school/life/whatevs, I had a good day. I don't need to go through the boring details, just everyday stuff like hanging out with my freinds at recess, playing dodgeball in gym, ect, ect, ect.
In not-so-normal terms, remember the marks on my back I told you about?
When I wook up this morning, they had broke open. And no, there was no blood or gross stuff.
There were FEATHERS.
White feathers, with occasional really-light pink ones.
I showed it to my adoption-mom. (That's what I like to call her.) She didn't look scared or surprised, she just bit her lip. She says she's changing the doctor's appointment to later today to get it checked out. So after my doctor's appointment, I'll make a second post. (For all you frequent-visitors- which is, like, nobody- I'll be back and post by about 6:00 PM)
Let's hope the doctor doesn't find out about my powers!
- Arella

2 comments:

Star said...

That must have been scary! Seeing feathers on your back must have totally made you freak!

~*Star*

Anonymous said...

what spell did you use I want black retractable wings